What Next?

bigmik202

i got my red 93 integra with cat back exhaust. whats the next thing i should do? lower it? rims? what ?

bigmik202

ha already did all that my bad should be more specific.. tuned it up and everything what should i do next?

MrGurley

************5-0
BOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSTTTTT haha jk. what do you wanna do? thats what you need to ask yourself

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
i got my red 93 integra with cat back exhaust. whats the next thing i should do? lower it? rims? what ?
There's no specific order you have to follow when it comes to modifications. It's basically personal preference. What are your intentions for your DA. Just a daily-driver? 1/4 racer, auto-x, road racer?

What kind of exhaust do you have?

bigmik202

maybe road racer.. but im not sure what exhaust it has it was on when i got it . i got steelies on it right now idk if i wanna lower it or put rims on first. im also getting a new paint job what coler should i get im thinkin white =] with maybe some gold rotas

bigmik202

whats next

it will mainly be daily driver and road racer..i already have an exhaust but im not sure what exhaust it is it was on when i got it . i got steelies on it right now idk if i wanna lower it or put rims on first. im also getting a new paint job what color should i get. im thinkin white =] with maybe some gold rotas. but should i lower it paint then rims or what im not worried about the price i just dont wanna look dumb if i did it in the wrong order lol. thanks

Mister_Perkins

Oil Field Worker
it will mainly be daily driver and road racer..i already have an exhaust but im not sure what exhaust it is it was on when i got it . i got steelies on it right now idk if i wanna lower it or put rims on first. im also getting a new paint job what color should i get. im thinkin white =] with maybe some gold rotas. but should i lower it paint then rims or what im not worried about the price i just dont wanna look dumb if i did it in the wrong order lol. thanks
Well you should probably price everything too. Figure how expensive it is for rims, tires then figure out how much it would be to lower your car (springs, shocks, camber kit), then figure out how much it would be for paint. Once you figure out how much everything is, you can kinda decide what you want to do first. I know when i painted my 93 civic, it cost me about $700.00 for paint, etching primer, clearcoat, sealer, thinner, sandpaper, paint filters, paint sticks. But of course I just bought Frost White paint which was the cheapest white. If I really had the money when i painted my civic, I would have went with a pearl white, but what can ya do? But the whole thing is its really up to you. Get the pricing down and figure what your able to actually do with your budget. Good luck on the DA9! 8)

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Lower it before you get rims, please.

Unless you get rims and keep it on the side until you lower it......:twocents:

DeaconWagers

car in progress
...I know when i painted my 93 civic, it cost me about $700.00 for paint, etching primer, clearcoat, sealer, thinner, sandpaper, paint filters, paint sticks.

did that include actually having it painted, too? and bigmik202, i'd definitely lower it before rims, but either lower it or paint it first imo.