97 Integra LS.

ijust1agame

i'm bout to purchase an 97 integra ls for 4 Grand FLAT.
is that a good deal??

i checked out the car, and 3 lights signals are on when the car is running.
OIL, ABS, and some other icon lights up. any way of fixing that? because the owner says he took it to PEP BOYS and they were messing with his lights of something.
thanks people.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i dont think thats a good indicatin then. you should reset your ecu by unplugging the battery and back in to see if the cpu still indicate these problems on the cluster.

ijust1agame

Owner made a mistake taking it to Pep Boys. What's the mileage?
about 119xxx miles.

i dont think thats a good indicatin then. you should reset your ecu by unplugging the battery and back in to see if the cpu still indicate these problems on the cluster.
so just take out battery and put it back in?? i dont wanna do it because it aint my car yet.. so i duno.

should i still get the car tho?? any solutions i could fix that?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
For reference, I paid $4500 for a '96 GSR that was flawless inside and out. You could probably find a better deal in my opinion. It just takes some patience and alot searching

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
take my advice and never buy a car with problems that u *think * are easy to fix...thats where it all goes wrong...pay the extra if you have to for a car that you can mod right off the bat

*2 cents*

heykosal

Angkorian
IMO those lights are a pretty good indication of how the previous owner treated the car. if it was me, id fix that shit before i sold the car. whos the current owner? is the car like clean and stuff or is it still being driven?

ijust1agame

IMO those lights are a pretty good indication of how the previous owner treated the car. if it was me, id fix that shit before i sold the car. whos the current owner? is the car like clean and stuff or is it still being driven?
its still being driven i believe. and it needs cleaning inside haha.

or i could get a 96 GSR for 6000 -- but i think its a rip.

ijust1agame

should i stil get the ls??
my cousin told me to take it to a local acura dealership and ask them to check it out. should i do that or what? thanks people.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
should i stil get the ls??
my cousin told me to take it to a local acura dealership and ask them to check it out. should i do that or what? thanks people.
I don't know... I don't really trust dealerships. I'd take it to a local mechanic and have him/her check it out.

2_Liter_Turbo

I think 4 grand is a bit steep for a car with unknown issues. Offer 3k, and you'll try to figure the problems out, or you'll give him 4k if he fixes the issues. That's my opinion...