Got my brakes done.... WOW

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
That sucks about the dents but to say 125 is expensive for brakes seems crazy. We charge way more than that for a brake job.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I work at Merchants, aka National Tire Battery, Tire Kingdom, and Big O tires. We charge more for some cars, like "acura" for instance, b/c if you put shitty pads on they squeak,and customers bitch.

And they absolutely need to pay for body work,you didn't have dimples there before,so the dimples are NOT acceptable, no ifs,ands or butts about it.

samace_sg

Second Glance
should i take it to a shop myself or have them send it

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Yea they definetly need to pay for the body work to be fixed, if not I would have the regional manager on the phone and be reaming his ass. As for samace's question, brake jobs usually run around 2-3 hours of labor for rotors and pads for us so depending on what car anywhere from 160-240 for labor plus parts.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
should i take it to a shop myself or have them send it
You need to contact a good shop and get an estimate, then take it to them and tell them this is how much it's going to cost to fix, then get a check. If not talk to the manager and if he doesn't fix it take it to the next level and so on. You'll get it fixed don't worry, but don't bitch out, make them pay for it.

samace_sg

Second Glance
gonna see if the manager is willing to work it out since it was his fault.. in the meantime i gotta get a quote from a body shop

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i think they were duralast or something
duralast=autozone crap. It's ok tho, you can always replace it later.

From now on word of advice. If you take your car to a shop to get it worked on, take it to a honda dealer, or an independent shop that specializes in asian. No offense to anyone that works at those places, but jiffy lubes, pep boys, etc, usually do a poor job on maintenace work.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
duralast=autozone crap. It's ok tho, you can always replace it later.

From now on word of advice. If you take your car to a shop to get it worked on, take it to a honda dealer, or an independent shop that specializes in asian. No offense to anyone that works at those places, but jiffy lubes, pep boys, etc, usually do a poor job on maintenace work.
x2! Try finding a mechanic/tuner who specializes in Hondas.