Got my brakes done.... WOW

samace_sg

Second Glance
well guys.. i finally got my brakes done... I replaced the fronts myself.. no problem.. when I attempted to replace the rears I ran into some problems with the caliper.. so I took it to Strauss and I got them done.. after getting over the initial shock of the price... $125... I noticed the present they left me... On each side of the car over the rear wheel.. they left head size dents... The manager used his ass to lift my car off the jack arms... I had to remove my interior panels just for them to bang the dents out...

Last edited:

sonicvybe

new driver
if i ever let someone work on my car i am going to watch them as they do it...lol

ShinsenTuner

New and fresh.
If that happened to my car you better wish I don't shoot the manager for doing that. Getting brake pads installed does not cost 125 dollars. You my friend, got ripped off.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
swapping out pads and rotors is cake :thumbup:

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
he already knows he got ripped off, eh, what are ya gonna do right? But that body damage is horrible...hope it comes out okay brotha

Last edited:

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Maybe it wasn't a standard brake job seeing as he already stated he had problems with the caliper? Wich is why it was a little more money?

That being said,is the shop going to fix the dents?

and wtf is "strauss" ..is that a dealer!?!?!

samace_sg

Second Glance
well they managed to pop out the dents, but there are some small waves in it.. should i make them pay for body work?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
fuck yeah you should i wouldnt have even let them do it i wouldhave threatend to sue and told them i was going to call my lawyer so they can pay a proffessional body shop to do it not some fucking pep boys.

ntensedc4

that sucks man...yea i make them pay for the dents its not like you put them there yourself and blame it on them...they put the dent there should pay for it