Will this Exhaust do the job?

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
I am in desperate need for a temporary catback exhaust at the moment. My current catback has rusted off just after the cat, leaving me with a rusted resonator (which is why i cant just take it to a shop and get it fixed). I would either need to buy a new resonator for my stock exhaust or buy the following...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/90-93-Acura-Integra-Catback-Exhaust-Muffler-91-92_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33630QQihZ010QQitemZ200156845440QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

So has anyone had experience with this Ebay brand cheapy cheapy catback? Yeah I know you get what you pay for but will the tone be too loud. I dont want tickets either, I mean it defeats the purpose of trying to save money if I'm just going to spend it all on tickets ya know?

PS: I dont know if we can post Ebay links so delete it if necassary. Apologies in advance.

Last edited:

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
how much you got to spend ? don't go with the cheapy ebay shit itll be loud and start turning yellow cuz of the heat. if your tight on money look on craiglist. just this week i have seen 2 exhaust for sale in my area a tanabe hyper medallion for $200 a almost new HKS Hi power for $300 way better than paying $500-$600 for it being brand new. i got my Apexi N1 brand new never used for $200 off craiglist. just lowball the shit out of people if theyre desperate for money they will take your offer into consideration. Just don't go cheap now or youll regret it later.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
right, well im sure you can imagine how loud I am currently with an unbolted catback. $300 is the highest I will go for a temporay catback (until I get my Greddy SP2) and thats pushing it.

ltrain

right, well im sure you can imagine how loud I am currently with an unbolted catback. $300 is the highest I will go for a temporay catback (until I get my Greddy SP2) and thats pushing it.
where u located?

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
okay, I found the midpipe that I need on Autopartswarehouse.com, they have superfast shipping (I'll get it next day) and great prices. So I'll remain nice and stock