Ok im torn on what to get

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
if your car is championship white then there should be no problem swapping fronts. butttttttttt as usually shades or clearcoat may be off do to aging and exposure to different conditions.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
JDM_Conversion said:
if your car is championship white then there should be no problem swapping fronts. butttttttttt as usually shades or clearcoat may be off do to aging and exposure to different conditions.
His front bumper doesn't match anyway :what:

TegSox said:
I'd rather get the JDM front end with the sweet OEM HID's than Recaro's.
Me too. But I would rather do some more engine mods than either

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i would rather pay that much for the front than seats... but then again i would rather build up the motor and suspension for 1.2k

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
my suspension does me good for right now, the ride is good and handles well. engine wise all i would really get is a header really for now until i make up my mind on what route i want to take with the motor. One main reason why i want to go JDM front is because my front end is pretty jacked. my front brace isn't straight because my bumper cover doesn't line up with it but my fenders and bumper line up with eachother. It would be nice to fix all that with the new front end and plus it looks doooope! lol. Well I have about 2 weeks to decide what i want to get. So we'll see. It'll be a surprise! hahhaaa

konerri

i heard the F1's are OK for the Street but they are NOT FIA APPROVED for racing.

stick with the real recaros.