Need a CARB legal header

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
The length changes. Did you already check Weaksauce?
weaksuace never heard of it:roll: am I to far out the loop?:lol:

I believe DC just never made them for the 2000+ i polished. I see them in ceramic but that looks boring under the hood. Oh well if I do get that I will have to wrap it.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
weaksuace never heard of it:roll: am I to far out the loop?:lol:

I believe DC just never made them for the 2000+ i polished. I see them in ceramic but that looks boring under the hood. Oh well if I do get that I will have to wrap it.
I'm having trouble finding an 00-01 SS header too. You might be right about that.

heykosal

Angkorian
damn! thats cheap! i got my polished 4-1 for $400 freakin dollars

CLspec

CaliLifeSpec
Ok Names Emilio Vasquez
Just picked up a 2001 Acura Gsr, trying to get it ready for inspection. I purchased a stock exsaust now I need a stock manifold because it has Megan headers I quess from ebay:???:. I cant find anybody selling a stock Ex manifold, so I was wondering are there carb exempt headers aout there for these cars.

I been out the game for a while but know my way around these cars. Iived in Japan for 4 years and have had nunerous JDM hondas.

I will post pics later on, HELP! I need to get ready for inspection (in DC)

VTECVAZ

an EX??? QUIT LYING & u LIVED in JAPAN??? u mexican??:lol:8):twisted:

vtecvaz

vtecvaz
Yes I was a Marine staioned in Okinawa for four years. I sold JDM back in the day on the hybrid honda forum like back in 97.

Im Puerto Rican from Brooklyn NY.

This cars ride quality sucks. It makes all types of noises and scares me on rogh roads. :(

Cant wait to get some funds going for it, I know it has loads of potential. But that last owner wanted to do mods for all the wrong reasons:???:
VAZ