got a new integ

armorfs

jus got a 1996 integ LS car is pretty good shape but it has a gay ass body kit on it...now im going to buy a 98type r bumpers and such but i cant seem to find a good place to buy them so im looking for some help.
\

- 1998 Acura Integra Type R Front Bumper

- 1998 Acura Integra Type R Sideskirts

- 1998 Acura Integra Rear Bumper

- 1998 Acura Integra Type R Taillights(also ther is a peice inbetween the bumper and the taillights im not sure what it is called but they have replaced with some p.o.s after market contraption that covers some of the taillight to change the look of the light..i hate ti and i need to know what that piece is called so i can get a stock one.)

so any one who knows anyweb sites let me know. thanks

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Congrats on the Teg and good luck with the de-ricing, lol. The front and rear bumpers on a Type R are the same bumpers that are on all 98-01 Integras. The only thing that's different is that the ITR comes with the front lip and rear valences, and the plastic side pieces are paited the color of the car instead of just being plain black plastic.
The upgraded sideskirts were an option, but the front lip and rear valences were standard for all the ITR's.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Welcome to ClubIntegra.

PS. I'm assuming you want all red taillights? They don't have to be from an ITR. All 98-01 Integra's came with all red taillights. Just the 94-97's had the orange corner in them

armorfs

haha yeah mna jus some all red tailights and a clean jdm look is what im goin for and im thinkin the best way to go is like a acura auto warehouse or sumthin jus a 98 front and rear bumper with the rear valence and front lip and the side skirt option...still dunno what the part is under the tial lights is called tho.
but thanx for all the welcomes and i will a get a before and after picture thing goin for yah jus give me awhile to get some pics up