Just Getting Started

biggame

both of u guys thanks soo much for the help!! do you guys have expirience with suspenions for integras?

hksb18

GM TECH
im in the same boat im a GMC tech but always loved hondas and acuras..my teg is in rough shape too dont feel bad at least yours isnt painted orange lol...everyone on here is here to help and there is alot you can learn here..welcome and hope you keep us posted

biggame

Does "LCA" stand for lower control arms? If you are up grading your suspension do you really need to change the control arms? Also I've started looking into the suspensions and i dont kkno if i want to go coilovers or buy strut and spings...? I'm looking towards tokiko struts i think? what the best way to go? I want to get a strut bar for under the hood and in the trunk and then a good suspension either coilover or strut n spring setup... im not sure if wat i am saying makes sense but if so or if not please correct me and help me thanks guys!!

biggame

Like i want a great suspension for drag n to leave people on the street any susgestions including my last post...

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
strut and spring = coilover :)

and yes i mean LCA as in lower control arm. :)

Also you might want to look into a rear sway bar.

I've herd tokiko's are good struts. Just make sure you get some decent coilovers. I'm not that great on knowing all the brands and which ones are the best for it tho... I'm semi new to acura/hondas also :)

biggame

my guy that hooks me up with parts says not to do coilover? he said tokiko struts and some kind of springs is what i should do with the strut under the hood and in the trunk?? im sooo confused

hksb18

GM TECH
well they do sell springs by themselves..for lower or performance etc..just as long as both parts are of decent quality shouldnt be a problem...most coilovers are already matched and ready to go...

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
A full coilover setup will perform better and ride better than a spring and strut combo if tuned correctly

samace_sg

Second Glance
Welcome to CI... another good forum for reference is Team-Integra.net... awesome articles.. including how to's on performance and general info...

biggame

hey guys im back sry i got autpo school n work so i dont have a lot of free time, my other buddy w a CRX suggested Koni yellow? and Ground Controls? any opinions? better thrn tokiko? hmm? intrested in a great suspension thanks guys!!!