FR wheel shakes over bumbs

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
Whenever I drive over a bump at any speed, the front right tire of my car shakes violently. I have no idea what the problem is. I have taken my car to an alignment shop and they told me my car needs a new cross member bar because it is bent causing my FR tire to have negatiive camber. Also I need a new FR wheel bearing. I have never had any car shake because of a bad wheel bearing so it makes me wonder what other problems could be causing this.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Its not a strut or spring, the mechanic is probablly right, it sounds like a wheel bearing.

TougeRunner

Solid Snake kills himself
my pals accord did this, it was a blown out strut.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
Update:

My wheel bearing was replaced over the weekend and I would say about 75% of the shaking has been eliminated. I am going to be looking around for a replacement strut since I know that the current strut is blown.

If anyone can sell me a OEM spring/strut that would be great.

DeAcevedo45

Second Glance
UPDATE:

Problem Solved!!!!!!!! :rocker:

Blown Strut + Bad Tie Rod + Bad Wheel Bearing = Violent wheel shaking over bumps

I replaced all these and now my car drives like new, all i need now is an alignment. Thank you all for your input...hopefully this thread will help people who are having the same problem.