Megan Racing Products ??

Peruviann

i was looking around i see alot of people are rocking meganracing stuff like suspension wise are they any good i need something to stop my camber wear what should i get ?? camber kit? new arms ??

thanks

heykosal

Angkorian
heres my 2 cents. after buying a dc 4-1 polished stainless steel header, i can say id much rather have the megan header at about 1/4 of the price.

Peruviann

im looking for suspension only from megan i want the tower tie and sway bars new lca's maybe headers later

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I only have experience with Megan products once. My friend bought a header for his DC5 type S. It didn't not fit at all so he sent it back and got a refund and bought a different brand. The second header bolted straight up without a problem :what:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
cant really say anything bad about them since i have no experience with their prodcuts, but imo i wouldn't invest in it.

heykosal

Angkorian
i mean i bought a megan racing pillar bar. that could be considered suspension right? iono, it works as advertised. i guess. its adjustable and shiny metal. it was also cheap! lol

EDIT: idk if this makes any sense but megan racing cant be bad. along with companies like Blox or SKUNK 2 they race and release their track tested components? maybe not but they race in something right?

Blackassassin

LS=Likely Slow
My friend had one on his teg and i drove it before he put them in and after and couldn't tell a difference at all. not only that but after 3 months the whole damn thing was rusty as hell.

heykosal

Angkorian
My friend had one on his teg and i drove it before he put them in and after and couldn't tell a difference at all. not only that but after 3 months the whole damn thing was rusty as hell.
a pillar bar? how the hell does that get rusty? and plus i thought stainless steel doesnt rust?

MrGurley

************5-0
i have there drift spec exhaust and i love it. not too ricey and i like the way it looks!!