Cincy OHIO meet

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Im having a Ohio and KY meet and all cars welcome but perfer Imports Honda Acura Mitsubishi Nissan Mazda ext.

click here for more info
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=16540

Ricer Will And i Repeat Will Be Burried Along With Your Stupiet Body Kits And 30ft. Wings
UPDATE

its quit easy RICERS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Hey guys im having a meet all cars are welcome i would
perfer all Ricers and you happy feet people who like to do burn outs stay home
Daves and Busters
Commons Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45246
Friday Oct. 12, 2007 at 8:30pm

Yo please let me know if your going to i can get a head count
Daves and Busters is a resturant so if you want you can get some food.
Im going to start taken pictures at about 9:30pm
I have had many sucessful meets back in jersey. Well over 80 people showed up at my last meet
so im trying to have it be sucessful out here so show up even if its for 20mins
List of Members From this and other Forums

omgherb
angles217
JdmITRCinci
sleepwalker50
blueEvo9 4life
evo loco
m4tt VIII
ImportFan1
Clifford_05

+ like 20more that i know of thats not on any forum

Last edited:

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Im in and Im pretty sure I can get 2 or three more tegs out. Give us a day preferably friday night since Im off because of school.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
Im in and Im pretty sure I can get 2 or three more tegs out. Give us a day preferably friday night since Im off because of school.
friday night its cool like i said im aint from around here you got a you would perfer cause my idea was in a home depot parking lot off 71 but if you got a better place you would perfer some where closer is also good

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
friday night its cool like i said im aint from around here you got a you would perfer cause my idea was in a home depot parking lot off 71 but if you got a better place you would perfer some where closer is also good
my buddy bryan knows some good spots to meet at that have some sick picture op. Tri County is pretty nice some hidden areas. then their are always the middletown meets.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
my buddy bryan knows some good spots to meet at that have some sick picture op. Tri County is pretty nice some hidden areas. then their are always the middletown meets.
tri county is perfect bro i got a camara for pixs where at though any good locations so i can post this up

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
off one of the back areas by the mall you can get some sick shots then their is Dave and Busters Parking lot. We had CSR Cruise ins their a year ago until muscle heads felt they had to do burrn outs and show off infront of the imports and got us kickked out. What day this month were you looking at this month

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
off one of the back areas by the mall you can get some sick shots then their is Dave and Busters Parking lot. We had CSR Cruise ins their a year ago until muscle heads felt they had to do burrn outs and show off infront of the imports and got us kickked out. What day this month were you looking at this month
thats a cool spot to have it at im going to have it on oct. 12 is the day im running with so thats a offical