the good bad & the ugly...LoL

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
:lol:some of you may remember me & my situation w/ my 95' civo coupe, however my homies uncle owns a local car dealer & he will let go this 94' or 95' TEG for 1500 but the catch rear end needs some minor love i'm a grease monkey so i dont fixing it up...i love seeing & understanding things 4rm other ppls point of view hence Y im on this sight lol i tried to post some pix of the car not sure if they popped up though?? just leave me your thughts & opinions im more than happy to kno:lol:

Attachments

Peruviann

i seen that car b4 he was selling it for 1200 on honda tech and craigslist thats alot of work if it has quarter panel damage but its its just the bumper trunk lights and bumper panel u should be good id take it

Peruviann

still cant really tell from the pic check it it has frame damage if it does i wouldnt get it

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
ouch... rammed up the butt. :thumbdown:

reminds me of one of our members... idc2GS-R ??? . :what:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i'd just total it... buy it back... part it out... get your ins money to buy a cleaner teg and swap it over.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
ouch... rammed up the butt. :thumbdown:

reminds me of one of our members... dc2GS-R ??? . :what:
Yeah, mine was pretty bad. Alot worse than that one is. It can get tough to make everything line up on a car that has been hit that hard. Some shit will just never be straight again if that frame is tweeked the slightest bit

B16B_civic_R

do U <3 your Honda
really daym, im not really familiar w/ the body of the integras....i kno the quater panels aren't damage the bumper support & all that is still good is still good but what part is that in between the tail lights..?