Keep the real JDM headlights or get new Euro Style JDM headlights?

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
the "euro" lights are terrible. they have rediculous scattering problems, the light output is impossible to consider "useful"

just get a new set of JDM 1pcs, and get some better H4H's for them. they cost more, but they fit better, look better, and for all intents and purposes, perform better.

you'll be disappointed with the light output of the Euro 1pcs if you buy them. and i hate seeing guys buy parts twice to compensate for a poor decision. do it once, do it right.

heykosal

Angkorian
the "euro" lights are terrible. they have rediculous scattering problems, the light output is impossible to consider "useful"

just get a new set of JDM 1pcs, and get some better H4H's for them. they cost more, but they fit better, look better, and for all intents and purposes, perform better.

you'll be disappointed with the light output of the Euro 1pcs if you buy them. and i hate seeing guys buy parts twice to compensate for a poor decision. do it once, do it right.
^^on point

DarkDB1

I have those clear ones but mine are in a titanium finish.

I also put in 9004 4300K HID's in them also, They do have alot of scatter. Im not going to doubt that.

I havent had any problems with leaking, But i cannot give you a real good idea of how the output is since i ran HIDs from the beginning.

But with HIDs, The output is great. I can see everything and the only people i blind are cars that are rediculously low. I had JDM 1 pieces on before these.

If i would of bought a clean pair of JDM 1 pieces, I would of probably kept them and did a projector retrofit.