Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
shit you didnt leave me on dutch gap..only time you left me last time I went out to bells and shit was my girl kept yelling slow down lol:lol: ........bitch always ruins the fun
i was also going 3/4 throttle.......we can run for some $$$$ if u would like......ill start u off with two car lengths.

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
i was also going 3/4 throttle.......we can run for some $$$$ if u would like......ill start u off with two car lengths.
Hope your bringing alot more than you did last time I 'ran' you and you couldnt pull a lengh...(and I had a passgner) bioooootch:shock:

either way still shitty ls's lol

I just want to know if we're cruising out to w-burg8)

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
im goin to this meet and then around 130 im heading out to H-t meet...

anyone else going to this meet?

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I asked off work for a CLUBINTEGRA meet to celebrate my birthday, don't fucking tell me now that this shit is cancelled or nobodys going to show? Goddamnit did you reserve a place, robbie?

speedin

The Transporter
Can I take that bet??? I'll give you the two lengths :D

So guys this one fall through or what?? I was expecting meet pix by now.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Can I take that bet??? I'll give you the two lengths :D

So guys this one fall through or what?? I was expecting meet pix by now.
i wanna bein that bet, ill give u 2 lenghts also..speedin, you get one..

And no im not reserving it, im not spendind $30 for only knowing 5 people are for sure comin

speedin

The Transporter
i wanna bein that bet, ill give u 2 lenghts also..speedin, you get one..

And no im not reserving it, im not spendind $30 for only knowing 5 people are for sure comin
Deal, but from a dig. LOL

Or we can do it at 30mph..... in the wet. :lol: