Skunk2 Shift Knob Installed!!!

heykosal

Angkorian
i never realized how popular these knobs were. the gay part is, i ordered the 10TH ANNIVERSARY knob but recieved the normal one. when i called OPTIONSAUTOSALON about this, i never got a response. fuck them.

sonicvybe

new driver
i never realized how popular these knobs were. the gay part is, i ordered the 10TH ANNIVERSARY knob but recieved the normal one. when i called OPTIONSAUTOSALON about this, i never got a response. fuck them.
shoulda ordered it from jess JDMk20A2 :) jk...here's mine!

sonicvybe

new driver
ITRnarcotic...i think you have the bolt on upside down... :)

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
haha yea i know.. i just havent fixed it yet >.< was in a hurry to put it back on during one of the many times i took it apart lol

superchi

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Haha if you don't mind me chiming in with my Skunk2 shift knob, best looking shift knob in my opinion, clean and classy

ITRnarcotic

Dont Ask
anyone know where i can pick up a new nut for my shifter? can you get those at like a hardware store? is that type common? or can i order a new one from somewhere? because mine is straight ate up...

khaltire

Can you guys recommend me something to keep the ITR shift boot up with this shifter? I cant think of anything

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I just stuck a rubber o-ring grommet on the shifter inside the boot when I installed my short shifter to hold it up

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
I just stuck a rubber o-ring grommet on the shifter inside the boot when I installed my short shifter to hold it up
i did that too and one day i took off the shifter install my short shifter and i broke the rubber grommet. : ( so i had to resort to zipties.

khaltire

pics of the rubber o-ring grommet? where can i find one... is there a certain size I need?

oh ya, is there a difference in the look of feel of the 10th anniversary one compared to the regular one? Other than the print that says "10th anniversary"?

also, its probably just me, but what do I ziptie down? Ive never installed a shift boot and I havent taken my stock one apart so I dunno what it looks like under neath. I have an idea though, do you zip tie that round part underneath the boot to the shifter?

Last edited: