Car starts then cuts off

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
yea i know it some hay shyt. but make sure dat ur problem is ur distributor

james nguyen

Truevietboi
well anyways i checked it myself for my car and the auto mechanic doods were like its your cranksensor is loose or sumthing i dunno but imma get it checked on thursday

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
well anyways i checked it myself for my car and the auto mechanic doods were like its your cranksensor is loose or sumthing i dunno but imma get it checked on thursday
Thats a good possibility.

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
I put it in fine, went to start. and nothing. it would crank but no start. Took it off and saw this. Would this be why is not starting up??

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

let me know ASAP

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Did you try putting the old one back on to see if that one will start it? I don't know if thats how it's supposed to look or not. Are you sure everything was installed correctly?

emmanuel2112

puertoricanLS
Well i put the new one bak on and it started up. Just wanna know is it sake to ride like this. Would it fuck up even more. Should i change it or ignore it

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I think thats how it's supposed to be, what does your stock one look like. Also did you try it out and see if it dies yet. If anything just drive it around your block for a while so at least if it does die your right by your house.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Oh now I see on the part that locks into your cam, yea you definetly need to send that back and have them replace that.