Turbo, All motor or SC???

hksb18

GM TECH
you already have boost.. if the n/a ls doesnt give you enough ponies( and ive seen so decent numbers in the 160-170 range) then just run a 100 shot lol!! plus its something most people dont do quite a few run boost...

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
LS-T is the way to go. Im going that way myself, nice mild 300hp build. Probably have it set to about 250, until I need a little extra.

LS-Ts are very capable of good numbers.

This is a stock LS, very easy build.

Mods: Log manifold, t3/to4e 57 trim .48a/r, 3" dp, 3" exhaust, no cat, custom 2.5" charge piping, JRC 6" intercooler, tial 38mm wg, blitz bov, Tuner Toys 450cc injectors, walboro 255lph fuel pump, neptune

patrick4588

Integra God
nice dyno. torque curve looks fun. NA ls sucks. turbo it. the head just doesnt flow well enough to be a good NA motor. the VTEC motors can be good for NA. although VTEC + boost = sex

TOTAL_JDM

sorry for the late answer i was out of town, and just got back, an yea i guess ill start building a turbokit, that dyno sheet looks very nice, should be a fun ride when boosted for a daily driver @ low boost, i think u can run like 7 psi adding just some more gas with stock internals right??