Turbo, All motor or SC???

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
cams, tuned ecu, and IM should be a mod for some good gains. thats what i wanna do next.

hksb18

GM TECH
brian crower ftw!!! they have sick non vtec shafts and their stroker kits are ballin for the price..

TOTAL_JDM

Woooo! ill check them out any recomendations on places to look for em besides ebay??

k624ash

what? come on guys this is an ls motor, not really the best choice for na. dollar for dollar i think turbo would produce much more power and can be just as reliable.
he could put a turbo kit on and make 200-250 hp no prob, to do that na would be mad expensive, not to mention the motor would be hardly streetable.

if you want to go na i would leave the car exactly how it is, intake/header/exhaust, and just work on the suspension, or something else

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Why not save some money for a B18C? Sell the LS to a civic.

N/A LS is very limited.

Assuming cams would be crower 403s?

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
iono, haven't really thought about that yet. what setup are you shooting for?
Nothing too crazy. My DB8 is my "Fun Daily Driver", so I don't wanna over do anything. I already got my I/E/H covered. Once I get my A'PEXi WS2, I'm planning to get a Hondata S100 so I can have the DB tuned and dynoed. As far is engine mods go, I'm planning to get:

1) JDM ITR cams
2) Skunk2 valve springs
3) Skunk2 retainers
4) GReddy timing belt
5) Skunk2 intake manifold
6) JDM ITR pistons
7) B&M fuel pressure regulator

That's all I can think of right now.

Last edited:

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Nothing too crazy. My DB8 is my "Fun Daily Driver", so I don't wanna over do anything. I already got my I/E/H covered. Once I get my A'PEXi WS2, I'm planning to get a Hondata S100 so I can have the DB tuned and dynoed. As far is engine mods go, I'm planning to get:

1) JDM ITR cams
2) Skunk2 valve springs
3) Skunk2 retainers
4) GReddy timing belt
5) Skunk2 intake manifold
6) JDM ITR pistons
7) B&M fuel pressure regulator

That's all I can think of right now.
I went that way... then changed big time =)
It wasn't good enough. to me atleast.