Skunk2 Shift Knob Installed!!!

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
ur lucky u dont live in phx. u wouldnt want that knob..burn the hell outta ur hand lol. looks good man

m0nkey

ur lucky u dont live in phx. u wouldnt want that knob..burn the hell outta ur hand lol. looks good man
man i live in texas its always burning hot when i get ready to leave work at 4:00 P.M. That is why i carry a microfiber towel with me :naughty:

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I had to grab mine while it was hot for the first time, a week ago. Wasnt too bad, but glad its not my daily that would get old in a hurry. I can live with it, I love titanium.

sonicvybe

new driver
You know I was gonna tint 35% as a first reaction to prevent it from getting hot...:) I'm so glad I didn't lol...trying to keep it clean.

sonicvybe

new driver
The Si is an exception...you can tint it. hehe.

BTW hows that skunk 2 short shifter in the post above? I'm new to this, how does it differ from oem? ...a short shifter in general is nicer?

Last edited:

patrick4588

Integra God
a short shifter in general is not necessarily better. ebay shifters suck. they shift notchy and break after usage. the skunk2 is steel and has a lifetime warranty. its a shorter shift and its very smooth. i love it.

DarkAngelGSR

*JDM Approved*
Here's Mine... ITR Boot and Sk2 shift knobber with stock shifter. I have the skank2 SS but its a bitch to get in...