Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sammich

lolol i will try man. depends on if i have the money to get this timing belt kit put on and still have extra funds.

Cheesnip said:
Wait, Ill have to invest in a race harness for non-turbo drivers
lol @ getting a 12point harness

Sammich

check the 1st page lil homie, it has the info

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
man u gotta come. Come on yall, especially NC peeps. I'm making the drive up from Charleston! You guys are already halfway there. If you thought Myrtle was far, try adding 2 more hours onto that and that's where I'm comin from.

Look at me, I'm a civic owner and I'm comin. I might potentially be a DA3 owner in a month :)

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
Man, that is damn close to me. Less > 20 minutes actually. Assuming work schedule--clearly I can come! I will go ahead and put off for those days UNDER ONE CONDITION: I demand a birthday cake and a song form y birthday. Its on the 14th.

PS Robbie please edit your OP to show the dates. I'd say go ahead and do the cruise!!! I'd loooooooooooooooooove an integra cruise :D

Last edited:

Sammich

man u gotta come. Come on yall, especially NC peeps. I'm making the drive up from Charleston! You guys are already halfway there. If you thought Myrtle was far, try adding 2 more hours onto that and that's where I'm comin from.

Look at me, I'm a civic owner and I'm comin. I might potentially be a DA3 owner in a month :)
ya'll are horrendous lol...i'm going to try..whats up w/ the hotel rooms? any body gota list of hotel rooms?

o yea i'm thinking of going wingless...what do ya'll think? am i low enough for it? can i pull it off?