Turbo, All motor or SC???

TOTAL_JDM

Sup guys, i have a stock teg minor mods( headers,intake,exhaust) and i havent decided if i should go turbo, NA or SC with this one, i already got another one that has Turbo in it, but i was thinking that if i went turbo with this one it will be with some low boost, just for daily driven cuz this one is my daily car and the other one i use it mostly for the track, so what do u guys think i should go with, i would like the car to be reliable and not breking down every couple weeks, oh the car is a 94 LS by the way... :D

TOTAL_JDM

mm so can an LS/Vtec NA be a reliable and fast car?

hksb18

GM TECH
i also heard ls/vtec isnt too reliable..na sounds good..i wonder what a nice s/c would do for an ls

TOTAL_JDM

i also heard ls/vtec isnt too reliable..na sounds good..i wonder what a nice s/c would do for an ls
Yea i heard that too, guess going NA would be the more reliable thing to do, maybe SC but havent seen a lot of SC tegs so idk how they run

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I met this guy who put a JRSC into his LS. He dynoed it and the results: 142whp and I forgot how much torque it had. All that money and I can still beat him on a straight.

bigbro6785

I havent heard good things about the jackson sc on the ls. Very low numbers for the price. Since you already have a turboed car I would say either go all motor.

Winki

Undercover mod
Turbo low boost FTW can be tuned very reliable and will be quick as you know and will put na to shame

God invented turbo lag to give the na cars a chance lol

;)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
N/A jus cause you can keep building the motor part by part. you don't need an instant 2k... but rather piece by piece with every pay check, haha.

TOTAL_JDM

Damn he spent all that money on the JRSC just for 142 hp, that sucks, well im thinking in leaving it NA, probably next mod is gonna be some nice camshafts :D