Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
I hope I'm not gonna be the only black guy there. We're in a park, bunch of white people, couple of hot girls, one black guy.........All I can say is, I at least want a shred of chance to live.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I hope I'm not gonna be the only black guy there. We're in a park, bunch of white people, couple of hot girls, one black guy.........All I can say is, I at least want a shred of chance to live.
Lol..maybe, Ill act black if that makes you feel better

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!

make integra hot come.

Sammich

8urcivic said:
make integra hot come.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i'm trying to make that trip a one day thing, head out early that morning and head back that night, virginia isn't really that place, i mean if dramy is willing to do that kind of run, we can do it, but other than that...blah

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
well...i like the 2nd weekend..and since we can cook, bring some food. ill cook it..and if people throw down on some cash, ill go get the beer
UMM thats a negative....i will cook. :) maybe i will make multiple oreo pies and some sides and crap.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
for the people that ate my sketti....you know I can cook :) hehee and I know cheesnip and 8urcivic wants some oreo pie...

Sammich

hey babydoll i'm coming over tonight for some...spaghetti..get ya'lls heads outa the gutter lol..

oreo pies?!?!?! wtf explain female human