Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

G2White

Super Teg
hey, im all for going anywhere that i can drive too. I'd say somewhere we can swim would be good since it seems dragon isnt what people wanna do. Hot summer + swimming = AWESOME. lol

90ncteg

White JDM
what r we gonna do at a lake thats so fun? i think the beach or a amusement park is way better, cause i dont think any of us have a boat, jet skis or anything fun to play with except for cars

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
plus we can cook out, chill swim, we dont have to get on a boat, unless my GF's dad is nice and lets me take theirs. but thats doubtful

90ncteg

White JDM
then we gotta plan and see who wants to spend money to rent the stuff, cause that shit is expensive to rent

speedin

The Transporter
i personally want this site to be different than team-x..........anyways...they do the dragon run...why be a smaller site to them?
Just because they do it doesnt mean that should spoil it for us. Its not just them. Just about EVERY decent sized forum goes their (east coast ones). Its the PERFECT meet spot. Its dead center for the east coast. Its even a little west for the mid-east guys. Plenty of hotels. Picture spots GALORE. Fun roads to play on. lakes, parks, and so on