Club Integra 2nd meet: POLL

Meeting Ideas!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
We need a place for a 2nd meet, somewhere that is easy travel distance for the majority of people.

I left the poll open till the end of july, so we need ideas

Its being held at:
Pocahontas State Park
10301 State Park Rd
Chesterfield, VA 23832

Time..TBA

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
hey you said for there to be one so i did it, if we all choose to come/stay in Va, ill do the research, if its in anyother state, im not doin it

TheOne1

My vote BEACH!!!! Aw im the only one rite now for beach...Was up with that>.....Can I vote twice?

GA-Beast

Owner
hey you said for there to be one so i did it, if we all choose to come/stay in Va, ill do the research, if its in anyother state, im not doin it
no no no....i wuznt saying u stole my idea....i wuz saying i wuz dumb enough to say poll and now idk what to pick.....and dont u thnk thats a lil harsh.......not traveling out of ur own state....what about tha rest of us?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i would like the beach agan....but....we need to change it up....we can do the beach again next year.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
no no no....i wuznt saying u stole my idea....i wuz saying i wuz dumb enough to say poll and now idk what to pick.....and dont u thnk thats a lil harsh.......not traveling out of ur own state....what about tha rest of us?
no i said if we pick VA, i mean gotta move around

Im thinkin NC,Va, MD and possibly PA or NJ this go around.

I personally would like to stay in Va, if it comes down to it and we pick Va, theres a nice state park near here with a lake/pool/ camping and trails for who evers into that. plus I know people that work there and might be able to get part of it reserved.

Last edited:

GA-Beast

Owner
what about hilton head South carolina.....i work on the island and i kno dozens of places there....but i did vote for lake sooooooo

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i know i dont wanna hit Sc again till maybe next yr. it was kinda shitty since like outta the 13 or 14 cars there only 2 were from Sc

G2White

Super Teg
DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

lol. i think the dragon would be awesome, but i am totally addicted to that place. although I'll probly be wherever the meet is anyway. :)

speedin

The Transporter
DRAGON! DRAGON! DRAGON!

lol. i think the dragon would be awesome, but i am totally addicted to that place. although I'll probly be wherever the meet is anyway. :)
Yea, imma change the name "MOUNTAIN" to "Dragon Run" because thats the only mountain we would really go to.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
i personally want this site to be different than team-x..........anyways...they do the dragon run...why be a smaller site to them?

GA-Beast

Owner
the only thinkg good about going to the dragon would be going when they go and running them off tha side!!! CI ftw!