official club integra meet # 2

90ncteg

White JDM
hahah wow, then idk, myrtle is the best idea there ever was i think, but we should all stay this time, cause i wanna get fuckin faded and eat spaggetti

GA-Beast

Owner
i like speedins lake idea..but its i dont like tha whole dirt path and stayin in a trayler......but w/e its all good

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
florda sometime between july 20 and 27 ... ill be there without my car lol

but on a serious note, you guys complaining about gas need to CARPOOL ... if it woulda been at all pheasible for me to come to the east coast meet i woulda drove till utah then split gas with g2teg the rest of the way.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
oh and the lake idea is fuckin dope ... id show up with a cooler of beer, my sleepin bag, fishing gear, and a tent

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
hahah wow, then idk, myrtle is the best idea there ever was i think, but we should all stay this time, cause i wanna get fuckin faded and eat spaggetti
yea it was a good idea but I think its better we move around, so it gives people a chance to come.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
oh and the lake idea is fuckin dope ... id show up with a cooler of beer, my sleepin bag, fishing gear, and a tent
i second this......but is there a way we can rent a lake house......i know my gfs place is NOT up for grabs.

so someone do some research......i picked the last place....so someone pick this one.

GA-Beast

Owner
well what lake is it....and if we reserve a cabin/house now for next year..or even fall of this year we can save alot of money.....i like the lake idea myself

TheOne1

well what lake is it....and if we reserve a cabin/house now for next year..or even fall of this year we can save alot of money.....i like the lake idea myself
Lakes not a bad idea, but what lake and id rather sleep in my car than a sleeping bag. One thing we must do this time is plan it more out. Like what we are going to do exactly, for example.

Meet at 11:Am, all drive down to a mall see a movie, head to _____and eat at some restuarant. Head to the lake roast some marshies and chill. Its just not a good idea to have folks drive 5+ hours to talk and eat.

Ideas folks.