:: Signature Request Thread ::

RSunlimited

daily driven
RSMisfit said:
i have a request for a sig with flashing sidemarkers?
let me know and ill post a pic of my car
dude your sig is really nice.. can you hook a brother up..? pretty please. my teg is a red one.. or at least send me a bigger pic

LocoIntegra

I <3 HEAD !!!
I want some one to make me a banner to put in my signature..I dont have photoshop and if I did wouldnt know how to do it.....So If any one could...please make me a banner with the picture imma post...and I want the I love my integra picture...either one... in it and want it to say "LOCO" if anyone can please !!!

speedin

The Transporter
Does anyone do these/check these anymore?? Someone hook a Mod up. My old sig is getting dusty. Here are some shots to work with. Maybe try a engine/car shot or a beach shot with a little extra... I dunno, mess with it...

Fucking camara phone shots. Need to take a good one of the bay again. Looks even better now. Finished up the other heatshields

LocoIntegra

I <3 HEAD !!!
LocoIntegra said:
I want some one to make me a banner to put in my signature..I dont have photoshop and if I did wouldnt know how to do it.....So If any one could...please make me a banner with the picture imma post...and I want the I love my integra picture...either one... in it and want it to say "LOCO" if anyone can please !!!

no ? anyone ????

RSunlimited

daily driven
this is the sig i have now. i made it myself. but i would like a new one. please

here are some pix you guys could work with

thanks guys..

Last edited:

itrintegra

I need a sig please...I have pics in the newbies section titled "New from Ohio" Since my car is black with black rims and blacked out windows if possible i want something kind of dark and freaky:D...thanks a ton in advance!!!