Cc/ci Mega Meet Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Me and a few others will be scheduling a meet somtime around late august in the Reading, PA area. I'll be posting more information once its all sorted out. As of now I'm not sure it will be 25th. This meet will be for both CC and CI.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
sorry ominous for not getting back to you.. i will be there and ill try to bring a bunch of jersey guys with me. we're going to leave so early in the morning!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Me and a few others will be scheduling a meet somtime around late august in the Reading, PA area. I'll be posting more information once its all sorted out. As of now I'm not sure it will be 25th. This meet will be for both CC and CI.
You changed the date now??

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I'd like to come, but I probably won't.

Sorry. I'm already on that coast right now... I don't need to come twice in a year. lol

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i dunno how club civic people would feel bout a srt guy comin with "h8n Cvcs" on his plates

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
why be weary of going to a civic meet, when you went to the integra meet? They're almost one in the same. LOL. besides, all neon guys hate civics. It's only cuz they know which one's better. :)

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
why be weary of going to a civic meet, when you went to the integra meet? They're almost one in the same. LOL. besides, all neon guys hate civics. It's only cuz they know which one's better. :)
neg i find some clud civic people to be douches, where as 99% of the CI guys ive met/talked to are pretty cool

Status
Not open for further replies.