Motor mounts - Hasport, Innocative, Avid

g3teg97

Super Moderator
My rear motor mount took a shit so I'm looking for a new set. I don't want to get OEM Honda because of the engine build I plan to do in the future and it'll probably be near the price for aftermarket. I'm also thinking of just doing all the mounts at the same time.

So, has anyone had personal experience with any aftermarket motor mounts? My mechanic says he will not install Avid because of the stiffness is so hard to work on, and he told me about Innovative, which he has and so does his roommate. He says they're a little bit cheaper than Hasport. I know Hasport has a reputation on mounts for swaps, but I just need it as a replacement.

So which ones do you recommend? And anyone have experience with any of these?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I have an innovative front mount, I like it. Mainly because its stiffer and makes the dash shake when I pull out.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Oh, I just saw the tranny mount separate.

I'd just rather do all three at the same time rather than wait for the others to go out. Especially once I go over 200whp.

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
Think passwordjdm, then instantly wish I would have ordered elsewhere. I knew I had just gotten ripped off.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I replaced all my mounts with OEM's when I did my build. I don't want my dash shaking, or anything alse, lol. You sure you wanna put up with the added vibration, g3teg97?

patrick4588

Integra God
i have arizona race and machine mounts. all three. they were 300 shipped. they are offered in street and track stiffness. i have the street.which is 60A i THINK. i like them pretty well. i also have energy suspension torque mount inserts.

ltrain

i need mounts also and im gonna plan on gettin innovative>>>because they have 3 options of stifness
http://www.trackspeedracing.com/site/788637/page/529648
(<DONT GET EM FROM THEM, IM STILL WAITING FOR A TRACKING # ON MY OMNI SUSPENSION I ORDERED 2 WEEKS AGO)..but anyways i plan on getting the race version, onmy old gsr i had stock with es inserts, it was ok but stock H mounts arent the best quality

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I replaced all my mounts with OEM's when I did my build. I don't want my dash shaking, or anything alse, lol. You sure you wanna put up with the added vibration, g3teg97?
See, this is what I'm after...

I don't want more vibration. Will it vibrate more with Hasports or Innovative?

ltrain

See, this is what I'm after...

I don't want more vibration. Will it vibrate more with Hasports or Innovative?
id get street version innovative then if i was u. the shacking tends to settle over time and u realy only notice when its idls or going slow (thats stock with es inserts), it wasnt bad for me at all but i guess everyone has there opinion...but anything other then stock u will experiance a lil vibration at first

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Hmm. Good info here.

How much did you guys pay for these?

TegSox, what mounts did you replace all 3?