official clubintegra national meet

Sammich

who cares...were gonna have a blast...then everyone will show up next year...like 500 cars plus!!!

fuck team integra
so harsh lmao

a couple of people from team integra said they may try to make it (about 3people said that to be exact)

i made a thread about it on TI so, hopefully that adds to it

but yea as the years progress, the meet will too. we just have to set it up every year

araizapc

Black '91 GS
well still looks like I'll be there, just wanted to know if anybody else will be going from the fayetteville area or maybe even raleigh and just meet and drive down together.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
well still looks like I'll be there, just wanted to know if anybody else will be going from the fayetteville area or maybe even raleigh and just meet and drive down together.
like i said....im rolling down 95. from richmond.

whtcivic93

Oh shit, i thought this was may 23rd. Im an idiot. Well i dont know how many remember me, but i thought i wouldnt be able to come due to totalling my teg. Paperwork is processing right now, im buying back and hopefully she'll be ready for the meet. I'll keep everyone updated.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
Oh shit, i thought this was may 23rd. Im an idiot. Well i dont know how many remember me, but i thought i wouldnt be able to come due to totalling my teg. Paperwork is processing right now, im buying back and hopefully she'll be ready for the meet. I'll keep everyone updated.
idiot! tighten up