Passing Smog ?

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
so my notice came in today to renew my plates but i need a smog test so will i pass with a SS 4-2-1 DC header, Apexi N1 catback, stock cat and AEM Intake ? just wondering what if people here in cali have passed with the same stuff as me.

JDM_DB7sedan

Run ur car NOT ur mouth!
i dont think so dude. my brother is a smog inspector. he says, if he gets a car with engine mods, they 1 dont ususally pass, 2 he wont bother with it, 3 if he does pass it..a lil bribe helps

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
well im going to switch out the intake to the stock one just for the visual inspection but do you think they will trip on the header ? i mean there is a bunch of modifed cars in SD and they have to pass smog.

mteg

Automatic Lover
Man, I feel sorry for you guys. The county I live in doesn't have emissions testing. I know my car wouldn't pass.

GA-Beast

Owner
fk cali!!! anti import pigs! how ever i did get pulled over for my xuast today in a town whose cops dont even know what an integra is

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
so my notice came in today to renew my plates but i need a smog test so will i pass with a SS 4-2-1 DC header, Apexi N1 catback, stock cat and AEM Intake ? just wondering what if people here in cali have passed with the same stuff as me.
I passed with my CB7 last year. I had an A'PEXi Power Intake and WS2. You'll be fine as long has you have your stock cat. The AEM SRI and DC Sports header are designed to pass smog.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
har har har....smog checking.

iphondatek

Honda tech
As long as your header and intake still have the CARB sticker/plate on them they are fine, as far as i know all aem and DC have them. For the exaust I don't know.

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
all my shit got carb #'s except for the exhaust. well i ll see what happens. hey JDMxDB8 i might be heading up to LA this weekend maybe we can meet up somewhere let me know.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
all my shit got carb #'s except for the exhaust. well i ll see what happens. hey JDMxDB8 i might be heading up to LA this weekend maybe we can meet up somewhere let me know.
Let's do it! Are you gonna be here on sunday? You know about my Touge Meet right? If not, we can meet up on friday or saturday. PM me your cell bro.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i passed with 4-2-1 dc ceramic and n1 but barely ..... had stock intake cause mine doesnt have a carb number. Im actually about to put the stock header back on cause the dc is a POS and i can hear it leaking.