official clubintegra national meet

Sammich

i don't have pics of mine, i have to clean and drop it before i take pics, i sit like a monster truck at the moment, and it looks disgusting.

but expect a panda in progress

TheOne1

I'll Still be there, Car hit me at 10pm Sat night. Hit me on the free way going 80+ and didnt stop. He slowed down when he realized ow Shi* I just hit that guy. Then he sped off rite past me. Driver's side is fuc*ed, sraped and dints...I just love Atlanta! STUPID Idiots!

Last edited:

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
I'll Still be there, Car hit me at 10pm Sat night. Hit me on the free way going 80+ and didnt stop. He slowed down when he realized ow Shi* I just hit that guy. Then he sped of rite past me. Driver's side is sraped and dints...I just love Atlanta! STUPID Idiots!

Shoulda Chased him down

TheOne1

Shoulda Chased him down
Yea It def went threw my mind, and so did the colt .45 under the drivers seat. But my little cousin was in the passanger. Man I hate STUPID DRIVERS, now its gonna take at least $400 to get it fixed. :angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire:angryfire

Sammich

Shoulda Chased him down
yea i had to do that with one guy, then when he finally pulled over he tried to make conversation:roll:

i was shitting

anyway, clutch feels great and i'm loving the lightweight flywheel, i can tell a difference:D

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
looks like i will be able to go to this meet im off weekends

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
itll get bigger as the yrs go on.

Theyve had a few national srt4 meets
I think the 1st yr had like 50 cars, the 2nd had 150 and last yr over 450, and this yr i beleive and estimated 950+ of srt4s, 6's,8's and 10's