Touge Run

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I normally leave around 7. If you wanna roll around 7 I'm good with that. I'm just thinking about you guys since you live farther away.

b18c_teg

RSMisfit said:
not sure if im gonna party the day before or after...
Party after so u can go to the touge run!! lol Woot party Sunday night boo work on monday!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Just got back from GMR! I Fucken love my car! Handles so damn well. Just got new tires, falken ziex and my alighments done all around one half and zero toe. I would of gotten azines but id rather get it for my new rims. Type-s rims gonna be my daily tires. Have fun at ur touge run.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
DOHCtor88 said:
Just got back from GMR! I Fucken love my car! Handles so damn well. Just got new tires, falken ziex and my alighments done all around one half and zero toe. I would of gotten azines but id rather get it for my new rims. Type-s rims gonna be my daily tires. Have fun at ur touge run.
Nice man! We gotta hit up GMR once I get new front tires.

So Chris, are you gonna make it man?

b18c_teg

JDMxDB8 said:
Nice man! We gotta hit up GMR once I get new front tires.

So Chris, are you gonna make it man?
Yea I think I will make it to this 1, I was talking to some guy from T-I last night and he said he had his teg stolen at gun point from GMR and that scared me =/. His teg and his friends subaru legacy were stolen at gun point from GMR, The thiefs got cought and the guy that had the gun is doing life in jail. so it makes me think if I really wanna take my teg lol.

o0oz

count me in. :D

lemme know what time matt. second time running a canyon is still scary though... but i think ill be fine.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Don't worry about getting held at gun point at Angeles Crest. Very safe environment. No crazy ass mothers. Is it cool we go earlier than 10? I have a basketball game in in the afternoon.

Last edited:

b18c_teg

Its cool with me, I don't mind going earlier. My bro is comming with me and maybe my friend if we can get his k20 swap on his teg before the 3rd, we are just waiting on the call from Pit Crew on when to take the car in so hopefully this happens next week.

RSMisfit

looks like ill be partying later on at night, soo im good to go in the morning...as long as i set my alarm and have enough gas:thumbs up:sleep:

b18c_teg

I dunno I would say 8 but ppl wont wanna get up so early, I dunno maybe at 9 would be a good time for every 1.