Auto to manual conversion, what do I need?

mattrt09

does anyone know and can list out for me ALL the parts and things i will need for the conversion besides the tranny i already am getting one....all help would be very much appreciated....thanx alot

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
usually $1000-1200 just in parts minus the labor. shop around your area at a reputable shop for inquries.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
you could do it yourself. You just need the tranny, pedals, and shift linkages. There was a how to in a honda tech on now to make the ecu think its manual instead of auto so you didn't get the check engine light.

omgherb

93 Rs Looking ITs best
this should cover it all
tranny
ECU
linkage rod assembly
shifter
shift knob
pedal assembly(use any 92-00civic n 94-01 integra)
clutch slave and master cylinders
clutch fluid containers
clutch hard lines and hoses
flywheel-maybe not to sure
clutch/bearing
manual intermediate shaft
starter for manual tranny
flywheel cover

DA6P1

Banned
this should cover it all
tranny
ECU
linkage rod assembly
shifter
shift knob
pedal assembly(use any 92-00civic n 94-01 integra)
clutch slave and master cylinders
clutch fluid containers
clutch hard lines and hoses
flywheel-maybe not to sure
clutch/bearing
manual intermediate shaft
starter for manual tranny
flywheel cover
exactly whatchu need......

schado

weightless wonder
Or you can do what i did and buy a whole other car. I got one for 500 that was wrecked, so not only did i have all the parts i needed, I had other things that i could part and sell, plus extra parts for my own car. All i had to buy new, as far as i can recall, was the clutch, and i had to get the flywheel resurfaced.

heykosal

Angkorian
Or you can do what i did and buy a whole other car. I got one for 500 that was wrecked, so not only did i have all the parts i needed, I had other things that i could part and sell, plus extra parts for my own car. All i had to buy new, as far as i can recall, was the clutch, and i had to get the flywheel resurfaced.
great idea:thumbs up:
anyways dont you think labor would cost almost as much, if not more than the parts?