Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Friend texted me yesterday to show me his new bike, 2010 KX450F. I asked if I could ride it once and he said sure so I told him to give me a time and a place, haven't heard back from him...

He's selling it because he needs money so I probably won't get to try it :lol: I've never ridden a fuel injected mx bike so I really wanted to try the damn thing, dick.

R13

The other asshole
Probably traded. He had a mint k5 gsxr 750 with a yoshimura pipe he swore he was keeping, traded for a 929. I assume he traded on this and it scared him a little so now he's selling it.

He's s*** with money anyway, his foxbody mustang is about to go up for repo last I heard, he constantly buys toys. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I have to take back part of what I said before.

He never told me he lost his job until just now and he has a buyer lined up today to buy the kx, so that's why he didn't reply.

He's an odd ball, he could've just f***ing told me... He doesn't quite have that gift we have though of just being able to be blunt no matter how big of an asshole it makes us look. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Never seen a single headlight in the Composimo mount, usually two or three led bars... Which is beyond blinding with bar end mirrors :rolf:

bad_biddy

Never seen a single headlight in the Composimo mount, usually two or three led bars... Which is beyond blinding with bar end mirrors :rolf:
Yeah the rigid industries lights get to be expensive. I just cut rolled steel and drilled/tapped the ends.

R13

The other asshole
He doesn't realize the c70 has footpegs like a motorcycle.

Also lol @ the accident comment.

jae_rex

Picked up this 96 CBR 600 F3 2 years ago and just got it running last weekend. Still figuring out how to mount the 03RR tail and seat.

So far:
- new fork seals
- clean and carb sync
- new chain
- new front and rear sprocket
- new brakes
- new brake and clutch levers
- new air filter

Runs surprisingly well for the 31k that is on it.

Last edited: