Charlotte (Nicks 95 GSR)

Nick_C78

I sit so far back, I am no where near those switches with my elbows. Or do you mean the arm rest itself?

Nick_C78

Finally got my exhaust hole welded up:

Put a fatty weld on it just to be safe. Haha

The garage in Apple Valley is a little messy right now, but such is life.

And here is a pic I took a few weeks ago:

R13

The other asshole
Is he using that awful 95-96 front bumper?

Looking good, I want a decent steering wheel/ quick release soon, With the stock seats I bump my leg on the bottom of the wheel a lot.

Rims look awesome!

Nick_C78

So I came up with a different route to take with my suspension. Mostly because I still want to do 1 more event on this Eibach Pro-Kit just to see what I can get. However, I felt I should at least add SOMETHING to my suspension. So, I did the only other logical thing and picked these up from Tom Attack today:

I plan on installing these tomorrow, as well as some new-used non bent front lower control arms that I also picked up from Tom. Then it is off to get a new alignment with much more aggressive camber. I also hope not having bent front LCA's will fix my caster, because apparently my current -0.5L and -0.3R caster isn't ideal :p

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
So I came up with a different route to take with my suspension. Mostly because I still want to do 1 more event on this Eibach Pro-Kit just to see what I can get. However, I felt I should at least add SOMETHING to my suspension. So, I did the only other logical thing and picked these up from Tom Attack today:

I plan on installing these tomorrow, as well as some new-used non bent front lower control arms that I also picked up from Tom. Then it is off to get a new alignment with much more aggressive camber. I also hope not having bent front LCA's will fix my caster, because apparently my current -0.5L and -0.3R caster isn't ideal :p
Nice choices! What color is the brace?