what did you do to your car today?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Arguably they're unsafe, which makes your rota version of the Circuit Hero shift extender very unsafe, lol. I have a lil insecurities with mine. I just worry about it breaking during a hard shift, or a misshift

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i was wigged out when i felt the difference in weight from an aluminum one vs a stainless one. I never had issues with the circuit hero except the shift knob coming lose. Then i tightened the fuck out of it and i couldnt take it out

R13

The other asshole
Lol Rota version, It's the shifter extender I've had in my camaro for years, It's seen years of power shifting, It's probably stronger than yours.

Nick_C78

I have a lil insecurities with mine. I just worry about it breaking during a hard shift, or a misshift
Jesus, how hard do you shift? Smooth is fast :p I actually just swapped my stock shifter back in. Going to take some getting used to, but I think it will help me be smoother and not wear out my hub anymore than it already is...damn short shifters.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
haha, I shift smoothly, just quick. I also have trouble finding the gear in a panic situation with the extender. It's so much different, but I love it for DD

OneFastGSR

Started to pull the motor on my teg. All that's left is to disconnect shift linkage, Pull the axles out, and disconnect engine harness sensors.