Spark plug recommendations?

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Yep on NGK. I use OEM Honda/Acura oil filter. Really inexpensive and it comes with a free oil drain plug washer.
Same. I get mine for $5.50 with the washer I believe. My dealer was charging $7 or so and I asked if they had a better price, I'll pick up more than one. Then he said $5....sold. Picked up 6. Can't beat that.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
<--- this guy uses ngk iridium with denso wires.

masonfirstgen

i go to napa and get the "napa gold" oil filter when i have the extra cash on hand, its the same filter as wix and they are good filters from my experience, and my grandpa has been using them for ages with no hassle.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
napa, autozone, pepboys, etc. all approve military discount. i use it all the time

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
The big difference in any plug is just what its made of, and the differences are longevity. Copper I believe is least life, followed by platinum, then iridium with the longest life. Go iridium, I just changed mine for the first time since I've had it ( about 2 years) and got ngk iridiums. Pulled out the old plugs and they still looked almost new...they were ngk iridiums as well. Who knows how long the guy who owned my car before me had those in. That's quality :)