My plans/how to remove the shift knob?

awright3331

G1 TEG
yeah now that i think about it, that would look like shit, unless you relocate the ebrake but then it wouldnt look as good. Better off doing a console swap or taking that OEM cup holder assm. from ebay. I could probably get a door panel pocket from a 91/92 firebird and mount that up somehow so that my passenger side door has a cupholder. But this one is for the driver lol. idk if it will work though because my shifter, mines a 5 speed teggy

awright3331

G1 TEG
Our G1s discriminate against having a beverage and driving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dlo253

Same with G2.. My rare non broken cup holders hardly hold anything... Your shit better be in a can, or you're getting a small lol.

pluckt007

Fat guy in a little coat.
Lol, you think they fixed it in gen 3? nope, small soda cup, sometimes a medium. Putting it right below the stereo makes it a tight squeeze for big cups.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I set my giant drink in that crevice between the seat and door where the seat bottom and back connect. The bolster holds it pretty well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
Lol, you think they fixed it in gen 3? nope, small soda cup, sometimes a medium. Putting it right below the stereo makes it a tight squeeze for big cups.
Might explain why I can fit larges in there.... No radio in my car :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I set my giant drink in that crevice between the seat and door where the seat bottom and back connect. The bolster holds it pretty well.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
That's a pretty fucking good idea actually.

Sent from my Toaster

Schoene949

I put my drinks between my seat and door too. Works pretty good. Then again. Anything that isn't a bottle isn't allowed in my car. Except for monster lol.