How tall are you?

What height range are you?

• Total voters

R13

The other asshole
Yep, lol

My profile pic shows how much leg room I have with the seat all the way back, I don't mind it.

Sent from my Toaster

R13

The other asshole
PO was gay according to the place I got it from :lol:

Sent from my Toaster

xZachTheRipper8

lmao! im 6'4 :( i just ordered a deep dish quick release so hopefully that will help with my legs hitting the wheel aha i try to slouch down a bit cause of my wink mirror and when i hit bumps my head makes contact with the roof lol

Nick_C78

The hell are you short guys talking about with your heads hitting the roof. Mine never hit the roof even when I had stock seats. You guys must have like 98+ seats, those seats sit high as shit even when adjusted lower. As for leg room...5'6" and have the seat all the way back? Are there wood blocks attached to your pedals or something? There should be no reason you have your seat all the way back, does not sound safe lol. Come sit in my car and I promise you won't reach the pedals.

R13

The other asshole
I was thinking the same thing, I have no problems at all, My mohawk brushes the roof from time to time but that's about it. :lol:

Sent from my Toaster

drevans_satx

Dylan
At 6ft I have never hit my head in either tegs, and still have room to go back farther.

I have my seat adjusted just enough to leave my leg extended with a slight bend with the clutch pedal fully depressed.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xZachTheRipper8

i have my seat all the way back, with slightly leaned back and like i said i have to slouch down because of my wink mirror ahah but if i didnt have it could probably sit normal but i still hit my head lol screw being tall o_O

R13

The other asshole
Maybe the gsr's and itr's seats sit lower/go back further.

Sent from my Toaster

drevans_satx

Dylan
Who knows lol. Maybe I'm evenly proportioned instead of having a long ass torso or legs

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2