Spark Plug wire Dummy

TEGRA_OWNER

1996_LScleN

ok i am not sure if you can tell in the pictures, but the part that fits around the end of the wire plug has been broken off and is stuck down in the plug port...so i am wondering is there any way to get it out, i can not figure out how so maybe one of you guys can.. thanks!

enoch723

Dont see any picture but what it sounds like, you should be able to just pull the piece out with a pair of needle nose pliers.

TEGRA_OWNER

1996_LScleN
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

in the picture you can see a part is missing from the wire and the part is stuck down in one of the ports, i took a picture of a clear port and a clogged port sorry for the bad links to the photos, kinda new lol:lol:

TEGRA_OWNER

1996_LScleN
Dont see any picture but what it sounds like, you should be able to just pull the piece out with a pair of needle nose pliers.
i have tried, but the thing is just piecing and i am just getting chucks. Maybe if i keep that up it will finally break apart and i can get the whole thing lol

enoch723

O your talking about the little rubber gromet.. Try sticking the spark plug wire back in there and start the engine till its at warming point and try pulling it back out again. If that doesnt work your probably going to have to try and pry it out with a small flathead.
Have to tried just taking your socking and unscrewing the spark plug?