Post Engine Bay Pics!!!!!!

Ganyon

I am actually in the process of saving for some k1's and tires. I need about $900. The meshes are going to turn into winter wheels.

dlo253

I am actually in the process of saving for some k1's and tires. I need about $900. The meshes are going to turn into winter wheels.
Right on, what specs are you goin with?

Lol see cody, told ya bout that power wire!! Haha

Ganyon

I am not sure about offset but im probably just going to run 15x7. The set I looked at on tire rack had a 38mm offset. I honestly dont know what offset is or what it does. Guess I better start searching.

whitedc4

I am not sure about offset but im probably just going to run 15x7. The set I looked at on tire rack had a 38mm offset. I honestly dont know what offset is or what it does. Guess I better start searching.
a 38 offset is perfect. it won't get you hella gay and it won't be so sunk in like your oem wheels.
its only a 4 mm difference but it does help the appearance.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
I was looking at the 91-94 1.6L's. The weight just makes it seem like a highway legal go-kart lol.
With a decent set of coilovers I can imagine it would be fun, but alas, I got a need for speed. Turbo Miata bug has bitten me.
My 91 has Megan racing coilovers and it's a blast. The 94 was the first year that had the 1.8L engine. The 1.6 is lots of fun. The early 91 engines had a problem with the crankshaft breaking, which was caused by not enough engagement of the key between the crankshaft and the crankshaft pulley. The VINs for are online for the cutoff point between the effected "shortnose" crank and the updated "longnose" crank engines.