h22 swap, what do I need

99tegowner

I have a 99 acura integra ls and looking to do a h22 swap. What all do i need to get besides the motor, trans, ecu and conversion kit.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
you can use the H2B kit on JHP it has everything i think. Im not sure about the wiring though

mirrorimg

Will the H22 drop right into the Integra motor mounts? I certainly didnt think so.

Add motor mounts to your list.

mirrorimg

If he is talking about an H2B kit, he doesnt need an H22 transmission. He need a B series transmission, which Im assuming he currently has.

tes

hey im also trying to put my obd1 h22 with my m2b4 tranny i got in my 95 accord into my 94 rs teggy but other then the mounts what else would i need? would i need to swap out the axles?and i know i would need to use the shift cables would i need the shift box and where would i cut the hole in the fire wall to run the cables thru..a list of parts or any suggestion will be great i know h2b is the way to go but i already got this lsd trans. not trying to do h2b..thanks

derekkh

I was trying to do this swap too cause I need an engine fast. I would be getting the h22 tranny as well. Is that a better way to go? Would I need anything else besides new mounts? I was told I could run my s300 and the wiring should be the same.

OskarDOHC

I was trying to do this swap too cause I need an engine fast. I would be getting the h22 tranny as well. Is that a better way to go? Would I need anything else besides new mounts? I was told I could run my s300 and the wiring should be the same.
Do in h2b swap gsr tranny h22 engine!