Rhd itr

mikeybee95

Definitely a steal deal!
This is way off topic, but nice Duffs in the interior picture, got the same ones :D

foorplaydc2

got a mugen bumper today at a crazy crack head deal not sure if its real or not yet. my boy down south has one says if it has the part that covers headers its real and seems to be made of high grade fiber glass heres a pic

projextr

Glad to see another HT member with a R. I remember seeing this car at a local are show at jdmspeedworx in 09

foorplaydc2

Glad to see another HT member with a R. I remember seeing this car at a local are show at jdmspeedworx in 09
yup thats when she recently came into the states if you have any pictures of it feel free to post on here i like seeing how she usto look :D and thanks ive always wanted an r this is like my dream come true

XjoEnX

Damn you operate fast!

To find out if you have the real deal Mugen bumper, look for the stamp on the fiberglass:

Can you post when you install the mirrors? I'm going to be tackling this project soon

foorplaydc2

Damn you operate fast!

To find out if you have the real deal Mugen bumper, look for the stamp on the fiberglass:

Can you post when you install the mirrors? I'm going to be tackling this project soon
yea i can post when i install the mirrors and bumper was painted on the inside i cant see no stamp from what honda-tech says its real and i gotta work fast im trynna go to honda day this year
Hmmm.. I want power folding mirrors.... :thumbs up
thanks
Me too =(

And a JDM front.
And A Mugen bumper.
And a Mugen shift knob.

...Heck with it, I just want that car.
lol u work hard enough u can get it
i wanna see close ups of the wheels!
next time im fucking with it if i remember ill post a close up