Race. Who do you think will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

96LSteg

Jemel
this will be a good clean race...It won't be the cars that win, but the drivers like everyone else said...

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It's an auto jdm b18c swap? That makes no sense, lol. 16.4 sounds pretty slow for a pb, imo. Not trying to be a dick, but you may want to learn how to launch better. I think the 1st gens are stated to go about 16.5 completely stock, but I find those numbers to be a bit off, especially with a couple of small mods like intake or better tires. You should be able to do a high 15 easily, and maybe even a mid 15 if your car is in decent enough mechanical condition to race

Hoochn

I have a race coming up with a friend of mine and I am curious on who you think would win. I personally believe I will, but just want to make sure.

I have an 88 integra in great running condition. 185,xxx miles. Good compression, no oil leaks or grinds in the 5 speed transmission.

My car
88 Integra
Stock d16a1
Non v-tec

Mods
cat back exhaust
new engine seals (gaskets and o rings)
ZC cams

His car

2001 Civc
stock d17a1
non v-tec

mods
straight pipe exhaust without res or cat
good 5 speed transmission like mine
other then Im not sure

Just want to see who people think will win. I have 150$ running on my self to win right now. And note, this drag will take place at the actual drag strip.
lmao

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Yeah, but with him, that didn't really do much. There was still plenty of time left in there. I know I could get a low 15 if he wasn't a bitch

whitedc4

hold on... how does it "obviously" have a b18c. no it would obviously have a b18a. being stock...
Typically an RS has a b18a and if there are no chipping or tuning changes then i don't see how you'd lose.

enoch723

It's an auto jdm b18c swap? That makes no sense, lol. 16.4 sounds pretty slow for a pb, imo. Not trying to be a dick, but you may want to learn how to launch better. I think the 1st gens are stated to go about 16.5 completely stock, but I find those numbers to be a bit off, especially with a couple of small mods like intake or better tires. You should be able to do a high 15 easily, and maybe even a mid 15 if your car is in decent enough mechanical condition to race
your right. I ment a 15.4 in my car when it was stock. I havent ran it with the simple mods I have done yet. And you guys were right, I called him just to be sure, he said it says b18b on the block. Dont know much about the 3G's. Basically all my knowledge is with the G1's

I figured even though its an auto, he still has way more horsepower and torque then I do. I'm probably barely pushing 110 cause of the age and miles my car has seen,where as his was marketed at i think 140 hp if I remember right. Now that I think about it though, I might have a chance if Im on my game since he has an auto

Status
Not open for further replies.