Race. Who do you think will win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

enoch723

I have a race coming up with a friend of mine and I am curious on who you think would win. I personally believe I will, but just want to make sure.

I have an 88 integra in great running condition. 185,xxx miles. Good compression, no oil leaks or grinds in the 5 speed transmission.

My car
88 Integra
Stock d16a1
Non v-tec

Mods
cat back exhaust
new engine seals (gaskets and o rings)
ZC cams

His car

2001 Civc
stock d17a1
non v-tec

mods
straight pipe exhaust without res or cat
good 5 speed transmission like mine
other then Im not sure

Just want to see who people think will win. I have 150$ running on my self to win right now. And note, this drag will take place at the actual drag strip.

emd513

Lol. Make sure you don't stall it. And as for winning are you going 1/8 or 1/4.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

enoch723

Folwer.. Ill take that bet. I go to PIR every year with my teg and have never had a problem running. Nothing wrong with running a stock car. Just isnt as fast as a boosted car. Lol. All about the fun to me though.

Best time I have got was a 16.454 in the 4th and I was stock then. Im guessing im putting down an extra 5-10 hp to the ground with the exhaust and zc cams. I probably wont be getting much better time, probably just more consistant.

thanks guys for the input

enoch723

Another question actually.

Another friend is going to be coming out to the strip to get a base line with us. I didnt bet any money though cause Im sure Im going to lose.

He has a 3g teg RS. Obviously has a b18c. Bone stock, and an automatic. What do you guys think he would be pullin time wise? Think I even stand a chance? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.