75 dollar ZC cams

enoch723

No u dont first gens have b18s u can keep power steering, building a d16 is a waste of time unles ur building it for boost

Sent from tapataalllkk
.. The ONLY integra that came with a b18 was the 3g's.. Lol. the first and second didnt even come close. And yes we are sure. We are both G1 owners and both have d16a1. I have black top he has browntop due to the different years.

Its a honduh

.. The ONLY integra that came with a b18 was the 3g's.. Lol. the first and second didnt even come close. And yes we are sure. We are both G1 owners and both have d16a1. I have black top he has browntop due to the different years.
No your wrong second gens have b18s dumbass

Sent from tapataalllkk

Jayteg

Sent from tapataalllkk
Surely he's not a dumbass, b18a non vtec did come in 2nd gens toward the end before 3rd gen was introduced. Most of them mainly came with b16s and b17s.

Jayteg

I envy your electric black top with 5 more hp lol. Vacuum FTL.

enoch723

Sent from tapataalllkk
1. Love the hostility.. Love how this kid calls me a dumbass for being wrong but he was still wrong in the first place. And I call you a kid cause you resort to calling names to defend the fact you were wrong. I admit I was wrong about 2nd gen..

2. Regardless. G1 did not come with a b18, and it might be worth the work, just depends on if you can do most of it yourself. A buddy of mine did the b16 swap to see if it would be easier, which it really wasnt. He still had to cut into the firewall and ditch his power steering and get custom mounts.

AND DO NOT DO A B16 SWAP. WASTE OF TIME. Yeah its easier to build a b series, but your starting point wont be much different from all the work of the actual swap. B18 is a different story though. I plan on doing it once my d16 dies.

3. The original question was if anyone knows the zc cams from a 90's series zc engine wont go right into a d16a1.. I assume they will cause there practically the same engine, and from everything ive read and heard about they should go right in. A few friends of mine say that I might have to advance the exhaust cam a tooth to make up for the extra lift.

If anyone knows for sure please share

Jayteg

1. Love the hostility.. Love how this kid calls me a dumbass for being wrong but he was still wrong in the first place. And I call you a kid cause you resort to calling names to defend the fact you were wrong. I admit I was wrong about 2nd gen..

2. Regardless. G1 did not come with a b18, and it might be worth the work, just depends on if you can do most of it yourself. A buddy of mine did the b16 swap to see if it would be easier, which it really wasnt. He still had to cut into the firewall and ditch his power steering and get custom mounts.

AND DO NOT DO A B16 SWAP. WASTE OF TIME. Yeah its easier to build a b series, but your starting point wont be much different from all the work of the actual swap. B18 is a different story though. I plan on doing it once my d16 dies.

3. The original question was if anyone knows the zc cams from a 90's series zc engine wont go right into a d16a1.. I assume they will cause there practically the same engine, and from everything ive read and heard about they should go right in. A few friends of mine say that I might have to advance the exhaust cam a tooth to make up for the extra lift.

If anyone knows for sure please share
Sorry to get off topic lol, according to what I've read they're the same motor bro. Should work.