More pics of my 89 integra LS

awright3331

G1 TEG
Sometime tomorrow ill post the blue lights that im going to put in tomorrow.

Racing stripes

engine bay

Sun roof

dash cluster

Radio (toggle switch for amp)

gear shift

front end

its dirty but im taking care of it engine and transmission wise

the switch is a regular light switch for the amp, if you have a general understanding on wiring u can easily wire yours like this.

enoch723

Wow bro.. a light switch? Really? how much more redneck can people be. Lol. No offense if you put that in. That would be the FIRST thing I change. Could easily just get an actual toggle switch and put it into the little panel behind the light switch. And Yeah I dont like the racing stripes either, but still.. REALLY good find. Everything is there but your air intake line. Im guessing they removed the tube that goes in front of the engine(not a bad idea)

Over all though, still a big thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
Good starting point!

awright3331

G1 TEG
Wow bro.. a light switch? Really? how much more redneck can people be. Lol. No offense if you put that in. That would be the FIRST thing I change. Could easily just get an actual toggle switch and put it into the little panel behind the light switch. And Yeah I dont like the racing stripes either, but still.. REALLY good find. Everything is there but your air intake line. Im guessing they removed the tube that goes in front of the engine(not a bad idea)

Over all though, still a big thumbs up
I put the light switch in, the toggle switches i found were 3 - 5 dollars whereas this at home depot was 86cents . as for the tube I removed it cause it wasnt really doing anything, when I removed it I noticed a bit more power, the racing stripes are black tape as temporarily cause I plan on painting it with a different color paint.

This car runs synthetic oil, and nothing but exxon gas. Right now its got 104+ octane boost and lucas gas treatment. oh and I started to teach my gf how to drive standard.

1994 Integra

I put the light switch in, the toggle switches i found were 3 - 5 dollars whereas this at home depot was 86cents . as for the tube I removed it cause it wasnt really doing anything, when I removed it I noticed a bit more power, the racing stripes are black tape as temporarily cause I plan on painting it with a different color paint.

This car runs synthetic oil, and nothing but exxon gas. Right now its got 104+ octane boost and lucas gas treatment. oh and I started to teach my gf how to drive standard.
Hold on a minute.... You didnt want to spend 3-5 dollars on a toggle switch but you spend 5-10 on octane boost that is no help to your car? And rip that electrical tape off now... Please.

awright3331

G1 TEG
Hold on a minute.... You didnt want to spend 3-5 dollars on a toggle switch but you spend 5-10 on octane boost that is no help to your car? And rip that electrical tape off now... Please.
The octane boost was free, its not electrical tape and its only there because im in the process of taping it completely off in the back, once thats done im going to rip the black tape off and paint the stripes on with my step dads spray booth.

enoch723

NO stripes on a less then 100 hp car. EVER. Maybe if you had a big block v8 or something and you were going to classic look. Maybe then. But not on G1 teg man seriously. You would just be another ricer that everyone makes fun of.

And your working on a toggle switch? You can go to autozone or something and get a cheap 2 dollar one.. Now the dash where you screwed in the light switch has holes..

Where not trying to come down on you or anything but you really cant get by with any car if you always choose the 86 cent piece over the 2 dollar piece, period. If you intend to keep the car running you cant skim by on crap. Sorry but its true

awright3331

G1 TEG
NO stripes on a less then 100 hp car. EVER. Maybe if you had a big block v8 or something and you were going to classic look. Maybe then. But not on G1 teg man seriously. You would just be another ricer that everyone makes fun of.

And your working on a toggle switch? You can go to autozone or something and get a cheap 2 dollar one.. Now the dash where you screwed in the light switch has holes..

Where not trying to come down on you or anything but you really cant get by with any car if you always choose the 86 cent piece over the 2 dollar piece, period. If you intend to keep the car running you cant skim by on crap. Sorry but its true
I know. But this site has the specs this engine is 118hp. And when it comes to motor tranny or drivetrain I always pick the higher priced stuff, the best of the best for this car. I know yall are just trying to help me out and thats why im here lol.

R13

The other asshole
racing stripes are for mustangs and you don't wanna be like those losers. :lol:

enoch723

I know. But this site has the specs this engine is 118hp. And when it comes to motor tranny or drivetrain I always pick the higher priced stuff, the best of the best for this car. I know yall are just trying to help me out and thats why im here lol.
Specs at 118hp back in 1988 or 1989 which ever year you have. I guarantee you aren't pushing that at all. Every engine in the history of man loses compression and will lose power. If taken care of they will lose 1 horse power per year till they reach their steady compression. You have quite a few miles on yours so you most likely are at that point, which mine, having 185k miles and EVERY receipt for oil changes and tune ups dyno'ed at 98hp befor any of my modifications. So I can promise you your pushing less.

From what Ive heard and everything about the A1, is that the steady rate is about 90-95.. which still isnt bad. My changes I did to get it close to the rated 118, was change all your gaskets, piston rings, engine flush, NGK plugs and wires, and i suggest to only use synthetic oil.

After all that I ended up at 111 hp. I would start there cause its cheap and easy to do

awright3331

G1 TEG
Specs at 118hp back in 1988 or 1989 which ever year you have. I guarantee you aren't pushing that at all. Every engine in the history of man loses compression and will lose power. If taken care of they will lose 1 horse power per year till they reach their steady compression. You have quite a few miles on yours so you most likely are at that point, which mine, having 185k miles and EVERY receipt for oil changes and tune ups dyno'ed at 98hp befor any of my modifications. So I can promise you your pushing less.

From what Ive heard and everything about the A1, is that the steady rate is about 90-95.. which still isnt bad. My changes I did to get it close to the rated 118, was change all your gaskets, piston rings, engine flush, NGK plugs and wires, and i suggest to only use synthetic oil.

After all that I ended up at 111 hp. I would start there cause its cheap and easy to do
Thats what I am going to do. Im planning a complete overhaul and replacing everything motor and tranny wise. Thats why I cant afford the toggle switch atm because ive already replaced so much that my bank account is literally at $0.86. shes a beauty