SoCal Chat Thread

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
In, probably. haha Should make a new thread so people will see the title. Doubt it will be anything big but just getting a few heads together while your up here should be cool. We need a location and agenda.

Local

Fffffuuuuu was woken up at 3am to the sound of pouring water.. bathroom ceiling leaking onto the floor from the apt above us. Great start to the weekend.

NastyDB8

Fffffuuuuu was woken up at 3am to the sound of pouring water.. bathroom ceiling leaking onto the floor from the apt above us. Great start to the weekend.
That sux bro I hope they get that fixed ASAP.

It was cool seeing y'all for Matts bday @ Raceline. It was cool as f*** just talking tech and having fun. It was fun trying out your ECU Blake. :D

Tom good lookin' out on the borrowed dizzy BIG differance performance wise and the sputtering stopped. It's SOOO true you get what you pay for by getting a dizzy "made in china" but at the time it's what I could get my hands on.

I am gonna go back this Saturday and run a dyno and see what my baby is putting down. 8)

Local

Thanks for coming to the shop on Saturday broskis! :thumbs up
Thanks for having us, good time- clean cars.

Its all taken care of now. Kinda nice having a landlord & association to take care of all of that. I was able to kick it all day at Raceline with pizza & beer while avoiding dealing with most of it hahah, was all good. Are you using the OBD1 set up with the working dizzy now, Xavier? cant remember. was nice waking it up :) good looking out Tom.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA

It was cool seeing y'all for Matts bday @ Raceline. It was cool as f*** just talking tech and having fun. It was fun trying out your ECU Blake. :D

Tom good lookin' out on the borrowed dizzy BIG differance performance wise and the sputtering stopped. It's SOOO true you get what you pay for by getting a dizzy "made in china" but at the time it's what I could get my hands on.

I am gonna go back this Saturday and run a dyno and see what my baby is putting down. 8)
I'll remind Elton that you're coming this Saturday. What time again?

NastyDB8

Thanks for having us, good time- clean cars.

Are you using the OBD1 set up with the working dizzy now, Xavier? cant remember. was nice waking it up :) good looking out Tom.
I am using my original setup so (P72) Man it feels good to have vtec working again,without the sputters. lol.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I love hanging out at the shop. Great choice for a day to celebrate and thanks for the invite matt.

X i forget if any codes came up after the dizzy was tossed in besides the code 54 for ckf.