1st annual NorCal Showoff Presented by Luxury Detail/Lunt INC./Endless Autobody

dopematic

LOL!! that sounds familiar now... hahah I didn't think you would choose one to post haha I dont really remember what I took but I think one was a creeper shot of the girls giving each other a lap dance maybe.. lol

XjoEnX

Damnit Dylan why didn't you just leave it alone. Lol. I'll fix 'em tonight. :thumbs up

Which ones did you take Dillon?

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I wish i found that garage sale. Oh well. My fault for not looking on forums for deals. thats why i have you and joe.

And i was drunk not super drunk. Although i can still film and take pictures ;] im a pro.

dopematic

Damnit Dylan why didn't you just leave it alone. Lol. I'll fix 'em tonight. :thumbs up

Which ones did you take Dillon?
I honestly don't remember which ones I took was just messing around and didnt thinly you would post them haha but most likely the shots of the rear of my car haha maybe that's why its all crooked lol.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:what: its a pipe...there is no difference for a b18b or a b18c...just the c1 cause it has that dumb manifold. its just one pipe.

1caintegra

type-s and the RS
I was there trying to record the event. My hero2 died after 45min then i chilled in the shade and charged it. Great turn of teggys way to go. I waiting on my new computer to get here and ill try to post a video.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I was there trying to record the event. My hero2 died after 45min then i chilled in the shade and charged it. Great turn of teggys way to go. I waiting on my new computer to get here and ill try to post a video.
you were there and didn't say anything?!